Pictures galore

Tired as a tired thing today as I have put 11 roosters in the fridge and that, believe me, is rather a lot of work.  But I have been MIA with the blog lately so here you go, a few pictures just to keep everyone going.

Three coil baskets I have made this week.  I love this kind of basket making!


Having said that, I have never made such tiny ones before!
Seriously, how many people try to push something like this that they have to put a great big sign on it?


Spicy goat pasties going into the oven for lunch.  Mmmmmm pasties!


Devin at his school workstation.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to invent THREE computer workstations in a house only 800 sq ft under air?  They are all very pleased with what I came up with though so job well done, me.


Amanda at her newly made workstation.  Take two salvaged deck boards and two bedside tables, some pretty fabric and Hey PRESTO!!! a desk is made!  Home School, as you can see, is going well.  


Simon Vampire at his school workstation.  Count Symula!

Homemade cranberry bread is OMG good!


The fur blankets, beneath which hides a Simon.


I was THRILLED to find these on one of my banana plants.


Sith can come in any color, seemingly.


"Captain Kirk, there's a duck following us!"   We managed, through no skill of our own, to take one glow in the dark duck, one egg candler flashlight, one darkened room and a camera phone and got Orbital Duck Swings Past The Sun.  It makes me laugh every time I look at it.


****** contents deleted by me, the First Amendment needs more teeth ****  As my bed is always best, as soon as I make it up, everyone piles in. 


Butters is a triple word score - for the win!


Last but not least, a silly dog carving.  It was for our neighbor down the road who has given us so many boxes of fabric.  



Comments

  1. Love your dog carving! , and those tiny coiled baskets - what fun. Your kids must be so glad to be home-schooled now and away from the worries of gun violence in High School. The Cranberry Bread looks good. Off to look up a recipe . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And the saga continues!

Yard Farmer Wildlife, Some Baking, And A Few Carvings.

Rabbits, Rabbits and More Rabbits!