A few new pictures!

A few pictures to make up for not having a new blog up and done in so long. 

****** contents deleted by me, the First Amendment needs more teeth ****


A pile of rex hides.  Soon to be a lovely lap blanket.  I love having things like this, just a pile of lush pelts.  Makes me feel rich indeed.


Sewing a new microwave rice pad so that, perhaps THIS time, I will get to keep it!  The sewing machine is the 1800s one I found thrown away and have finally got back into working order at last.


****** contents deleted by me, the First Amendment needs more teeth ****


Amanda's birthday cake, baked by herself from scratch.  And very nice it was as well despite the mess in the background.  Ah well, its a home, not a showplace, after all.

This is the bunny that Amanda made and stitched onto her pillowcase.  It was supposed to hide a stain but I think a few more bunnies are needed.

The vegetable called Celtuse is flipping fantastic!  The stalks were fried after parboiling and the greens were gently fried.  The cranberry sauce was for the roast turkey and gravy.   Mmmmmm ghosts of dinners past!
Power out shenanigans. 


My lovely little wind chime.  I am pleased with how it turned out and will be making more soon for my Etsy store.

The latest gnomette.  

With her spring flowers hidden behind her.  
Last but not least, the Kohlrabi and carrots that were later roasted.  When the heat showed back up the Kohlrabi got rather bitter but cooked with the carrots they were just fine.  Well, a few steps up from fine, all the way to very nice.

Comments

  1. Most excellent. you can now also add photography to your long list of many amazing accomplishments . Also, when are you going to take your test for the Florida Bar? I think you're ready!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And the saga continues!

Yard Farmer Wildlife, Some Baking, And A Few Carvings.

New uses for the trampoline